To Our Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the past few years. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office is open to all regular services. Please see additional information listed below regarding appointments to the office.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- IMPORTANT: If you are infected with Covid-19 or think you may have been infected, please contact us before coming in. This way we can instruct you on where to go and how to proceed for the safety of all
- We have hand sanitizer for you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
- We still require wearing a mask in the office .
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please email our office at email@example.com or call, (314) 965-3271.
Please provide your first and last name, phone number, type of dental appointment needed, and your availability.
Thank you for your patience during this time and for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. George Duello
Masters Institute of Implants and Periodontics