To Our Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
At this time, our office has reopened to all regular services. Please see additional information listed below regarding appointments to the office.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- IMPORTANT: If you are infected with Covid-19 or think you may have been infected, please contact us before coming in. This way we can instruct you on where to go and how to proceed for the safety of all
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please email our office at email@example.com or call, (314) 965-3271.
Please provide your first and last name, phone number, type of dental appointment needed, and your availability.
Thank you for your patience during this time and for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. George Duello
Masters Institute of Implants and Periodontics
Masters Institute of Implants & Periodontics – St. Louis, MO
Our primary aim is a behavior based approach to therapy using sound biologic principles in an environment that allows the patient to choose their own path to dental health by treating them with dignity and respect.
Support us with your Reviews and Photos on Google (Click Below)! We look forward to your Feedback!
Dr. George V. Duello and his experienced staff have provided the St. Louis community and the surrounding cities with high-quality implant and periodontal treatments since 1981. We provide personalized treatment plans to restore the health and function of your smile. Building on a foundation of trust, we support our patients, giving them the care they need while treating them with dignity and respect.
Comprehensive Implant and Periodontal Services in St. Louis
As one of the first periodontists in the United States to provide surgical guided implant placement, Dr. Duello is skilled at replacing teeth to restore the health of your smile. We offer a range of advanced treatment options that are tailored to each patient's needs.
Our facility in Sunset Hill is equipped with the latest in dental technology to help restore patients’ quality of life. We are dedicated to delivering care in as few appointments as possible, whether by immediate placement of implants after extraction or working in collaboration with other healthcare providers.
Services at Masters Institute of Implants & Periodontics include:
Schedule a Visit with our St. Louis Periodontist Today!
Monday: 7:00 am-3:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am-12:00 pm
Thursday : 8:00 am - 4:00 pm