Links for Oral Health is being presented as a resourse for benefits providers and patients to educate you on current issues, controversies, and treatments of periodontal patients.
1. Periodontal Screening Recording and Examination-PSR-basic screening examination for periodontal diseases:
2. Assessment of Your Risk for Periodontal Disease:
3. Consensus Paper from American Journal of Cardiology and Journal of Periodontology: Periodontitis and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease:
4. Comprehensive Periodontal Examination Parameters:
5. Guidelines For Treatment of Periodontal Diseases:
6. Smoking Cessation for Oral Health:
7. WebMD Video on the Relationship of Pregnancy, Premature, Births and Gum Diseases:
8. March of Dimes-informations on premature births:
http://www.marchofdimes.com/prematurity/index families 5582 .asp
9. ADA Position Paper on the Use of Lasers In Dentistry:
10. American Academy of Periodontology paper on Perio Protect:
Masters Institute of Implants and Periodontics and Dr. George Duello, a board certified dental specialist, provides periodontal implant dentistry service to residents of the greater St Louis area including many surrounding cities in Missouri and Illinois such as Sunset Hills, Clayton, Brentwood, University City, Frontenac, Kirkwood, Ladue, Town & Country, Maplewood, Chesterfield, Creve Coeur, Ballwin, Des Peres, Olivette, Richmond Heights, Webster Groves, St Louis City, Central West End, Rock Hill, Florissant, Hazelwood, Crestwood, Fenton, Sunset Hills, Eureka, Manchester, Maryland Heights, Arnold, Hillsboro, Rolla, Union, Pacific, Ellisville, Columbia, High Ridge, Washington, Glencoe, Festus, St Charles, St Peters, O'Fallon, Wildwood, Oakville, Afton, Concord, Dupo, Belleville, Milstadt, Wentzville, Collinsville, Granite City, Scott AFB, Olivette, Oakland, Glencoe, Gray Summit, St. Clair, Desoto, Crystal City, Festus, Imperial, Glendale, Shrewsberry, Earth City, Sullivan, Bourbon, Leasburg, Cuba, St. James, Beaufort, Augusta, Defiance, Lake Saint Louis, Forestell, Wright City, Warrenton, Saint Louis County, West County, Mid County, North County, South County. Masters Institute and the general dental and specialist partner teams we partner with to provide care are able to consistently produce outstanding results to residents of the greater St. Louis area with two convenient locations for dental implants, oral plastic surgery in a gentle and relaxing environment.